Monday, November 29, 2010

POLL: Help Us Decide on a Baby Name

Todays blog is going to be a poll. My husband and I are going next week for hopefully our last sonogram and we are going to find out the gender of the baby (if we can tell, we couldnt see anything on the last sonogram). 

So here is our dilemma we have already decided on a boys name, if it is a boy. We had a really hard time with this but finally found ONE that we agree on. Now for a girls name we are stuck between two that we absolutely LOVE! 

So we want your help. Tell us which of our girls name you love more. I will post both and the reasons we love them as well. We ask that you post on the facebook page which one you like. 


Charlii Julle (pronounced Charlie Jewel) We love Charlii because Charles is my husbands and my dads middle name, and it was my husbands grandfathers name as well. The initials C J are also the initials of my best friend who is going to be the god mother of all of our children. 

Lorelai Catori (pronounce Laural-lie Ka-tori) this is just a name that we LOVE, Lorelai was the main character on the show Gilmore Girls and it is unique so we love it. Catori is a native american indian name and my husband is 1/16 Cherokee so we love indian names. 


Please help us out. We want to be ready when we have our sonogram so we know what we will be naming our newest bundle of joy! 

Don't forget post your vote on the facebook page under the blog post for today :)

Until Next Time:
Mom of Many 

 

2 comments: