Saturday, November 27, 2010

New Idea for Saving Money...Opinionated Mamas Swap? Opinions Please

Sitting here thinking about how much stuff I have packed away sitting here waiting for us to have a yard sale in the spring when the weather gets nice. Then it hit me, well I could always post it online for sale...humm...but then it dawned on me, right now with the holidays everyone's cash flow is a little tight. So I thought of possibly making an album for swapping. Here's how it would work:

Anyone who wants to be a part of the swap could as long as they are an opinionated mamas fan on facebook. We can all list the items we have and swap for the items we need. The only thing we pay for is shipping the items to each other. So say we both fill a flat rate large priority box and of course put delivery confirmation on the package as well, you are looking at $15.50 at most for shipping, cheaper is you ship parcel post. But you get a whole box of items you want or need. You can save lots of money by trading items with others. 

I have been a part of these swaps before and have had great experiences. But here we can swap anything from clothing, purses, shoes, kids toys ect. 

Would anyone be interested in me starting something like this? Please post your opinions on the facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment