Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Review: CCbaby's baby legs

So I have had the pleasure of meeting a wonderful mom recently who I won some products off of in a contest. I loved so much what she had to sell, before even testing them, that I bought more right off the bat for Christmas presents for my children! 

Today I am going to review a set of baby legs from CCbaby! 


Baby Legs are leg warmers made from knee high socks. What's nice about baby legs they are one size. They can fit a 2 year old up to her thigh. They are great because as your little one grows they continue to have uses as leg warmers or even arm warmers! 


Here is a picture of the pair I am reviewing:







Review: CCbaby Baby Legs   A+++

I have been testing these for over a week already, my daughter LOVES them, she never wants to take them off! She wears them with anything. They have held up nicely, very durable, well sewn. No issues. They have already made it into the wash 2x and come out good as new! 


They are good on cold days to the bus stop when your little girl just has to wear that dress when it is 40 degrees outside, she can put them on, and when she gets to school if she gets warm she can always easily take them off. 


Then on really cold days you can always use them under sweat pants or jeans for that extra layer to keep your little girls legs warm! 


These are just great. My daughter is personally too small right now to try them as arm warmers but I am sure as she gets older they will end up on her arms. 


What I Liked Most: I think the thing I liked most about trying these were that not only was my little girl interested but my other children were as well. My oldest daughter now wants a pair made for her, and my son seems to like them as well. They come in a variety of designs, here are the others I bought for Christmas!






Any dislikes: I really can't think of anything I don't like in these baby legs. 

Shipping & Ordering Notes: the whole ordering process was simple, I told her exactly what I wanted, now only one of my items was custom made that I ordered in this transaction. I sent her my payment and within a few days I had my order. She kept me posted throughout the entire process!


More about CCbaby:

CCbaby owner and creator is a mom named Janna from Michigan. Janna is a WAHM who not only works a full time job, she is home with her daughter as well and started sewing as a hobby. After making things for herself, then for friends, then for friends friends, CCbaby grew into what it is today!

Items that CCbaby makes: Baby legs, wool diaper covers, scrappy skirties, reusable snack bags, wool longings, cashmere nose wipes, reusable sandwich bags, cashmere scarves, and so much more!

Contact CCbaby:

email: ccbabycrafts@yahoo.com 

facebook fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/#!/ccbabycrafts 

To view her products: http://hyenacart.com/ccbaby/

She is having a Thanksgiving sale right now and watch for deals on Black Friday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment