Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Are You Ready For The Holidays?

OK I want to try to get people talking...I know I am not the only one with opinions out there :)  

With Christmas a little more than a week away how ready are you for the holiday?

We finished all of our shopping last week. Which most was done a few months ago for me as I am a little OCD when it comes to saving money and I always have at least 1/2 of my Christmas shopping done for the next year the day after Christmas when everything is half off LOL.
The tree has been up since the day after Thanksgiving. And I started last week wrapping presents little by little, but trying to step it up this week and get them done. Did a little last night and the night before. 

The only thing I havent started is cookies. Which I am hoping to do next week. I always do these last minute. 

So what have you done or haven't done yet? Come over to the facebook page and comment on the post for this blog :) 

Happy Holidays!
Mom of Many

No comments:

Post a Comment