Friday, September 24, 2010

Review: REBEL TLCs

So many of us have all those tupperware containers in our cupboards, or if you are like me; you have coll whip containers, butter containers, and others hiding in there as well. But after time goes by you always lose the lids and are left with a container without a lid to cover so you resort to a plastic wrap, foil, or even throwing the bowl out. A new way to store clutter of mismatched lids, is:

REBEL: TLCs



I have personally had a set of REBEL: TLCs made and absolutely LOVE them. They are great for everything! Completely safe to use on your food, these bowl covers are water resistant, mold resistant and so much more...I grab for these for every thing now! Use them to cover left overs, glasses, pop cans, even apples cut in half. There are so many uses for them! And the BEST part, you are helping the environment, because with REBEL: TLCs you wash them right in the washer with your dish rags and you pull them out put them in the drawer and they are ready to be used again. No throwing away old foil, no more trying to find matching lids, no more plastic wrap!!!


REBEL: TLCs also make dry sachets and owie packs as well. Though I do not own a dryer satchet, I do have several owie packs and these are absolutely great for toddlers! They are filled with rice and kept in the freezer. We use these for fevers, the kids take them to bed and it helps them to relax and bring the fever down. You can also used them on scraps, bumps and bruises! They are wonderful!




Pictures of my Complete Set of TLCs!

Below are pictures of my complete set with extras I had ordered! My owie packs are not shown.




Want to WIN some TLCs to try for yourself? Go to our featured business page as REBEL: TLCs is our very first featured business from 9-24 thru 10-8 you will have a chance to enter to win!!! Post a comment here of what it is asking you to do...and on the 8th we will announce the winner!

20 comments:

  1. Make sure you post your comments for REBEL: TLCs Giveaway find out how in the Featured business section!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fave Dibs fabric is the fruit trees for sure <3 soo cute! http://hyenacart.com/rebelTLCs/index.php?c=0&p=54678

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite fabric is the save our planet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...my favorite fabric isn't listed for dibs...shhh it's a secret (hippie graffiti!)but I love the "love a tree", "tattoo's", "blue and brown", and "Tartan". I can't pick just one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the save our planet fabric! Go Mother Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow there are alots to choose from... i like the elegant shadows the best... i love the butterflies and it matches my kitchen decor... This is an awesome idea... i love that it will save me from using plasitc wrap or foil....

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the food ones and the juicy apples! would make my husband WANT to take a peak at the leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super idea ... I know that my family and i as well have many lost lids not to mention the ill fitting lids that just seem to warp for what ever reason ... these are a great idea to keep those bowls in use

    My favorite is out to pasture Love the whole cow theme

    ReplyDelete
  9. my favorite product is the fruit trees!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love a tree and Keep it green, these are sooo neat! I would love to try one or two...giggle and if hubby acually uses one...i will buy enough for two per bowl..lol he is soooo bad about just throwing food in a bowl with out a lid on it, and i go to get it out and it is all dry...drives me crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the dibs"Earth and Water"..
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the nurture nature

    flowerskissing@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. my favorite is the my little pony!!
    knittingfor7@aol.com
    thanks!
    Amanda Olson

    ReplyDelete
  14. my favorite the girly skulls.,, Im so excited I found your site,, great product

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the apples and pears. :)

    Sunme6(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  16. like the Nurture Nature
    butterfly_9801(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the girly skulls! :) Mommy2acdhsurvivor@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the out to pasture!!!! So cute!!!

    Krys_luvs_alex at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bandana River would be a perfect addition to my kitchen decor. It matches beautifully with the hand crafted mosaic back splash on my stove top.

    simplybeing(at)me(dot)com

    BTW I drool over your WAHM thread DS and rave about you on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My favorite is the apples and pears!! I have a 1970's kitchen in my flat and it would go perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete