Friday, February 11, 2011

Review: Sweet Sassy GirlZ Shoppe! Items: Kufi hat, Clip, & Head bands

Review: Sweet Sassy GirlZ Shoppe


About the Business: Sweet Sassy GirlZ Shoppe is owned by Crystal a work at home mom from MS.

What I Love: I love the friendliness offered when placing an order. I ordered a kufi hat, a lot of headbands, and also a little pink fuzzy clip. All came in great condition, my daughter LOVES the headbands and wears them a lot. She loves the array of colors that were available. The clip is very cute and princess like, so of course that would make any princess smile.

What I didn’t like: The only complaint I have is that the Kufi hat was too small. The hat itself is really cute, can easily have clips attached to it. However I did not know that there were sizes, my daughter is almost 4 and this would fit an infant/toddler much better. It was way too tight for my daughter.

Products offered: pre-made and custom made hair accessories

Ordering/Shipping Process: the ordering and shipping process was easy, I order and items were here within a few days. This is by far one of the fastest shipping vendors I have worked with, however all my items were pre-made items, so if you order customs I am sure that would take longer since she has to make them, but I have confidence that they would get there in a timely manner :)

Extra Info the mama wants you to know:  We have bows, mini clips, necklaces, bottle cap images for sale, we take custom image and bow orders !! If you can think it, we CAN make it !!

Contact Info: 


Email: SweetSassyGirlZShoppe@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment